Welcome All,
Follow us as we sail Bullwinkle, our Westsail 32, south to California, Mexico, out to Hawaii and back home to Seattle.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Molley & Sal's visit; Feb 7-14

What a whirlwind! It was such a great time having Molley and Sal visit with us. I didn't realize how much I missed our girl until I saw her come through the airport doors. And once back at the boat I got to open all the treats and Christmas gifts she could stuff in a suitcase! So many wonderful surprises...SEASON 3 Downton Abbey (which I watched in two nights!) and for Ed Walking Dead; now he and Gayne will have much to chat about.
We headed out to the islands for a couple of days of beach combing, swimming, snorkeling, kayaking and hiking.  Very close quarters one day when we had bad winds and couldn't get off the boat - but a game of skip-bo helped pass the time.

Heat.

Chill...

Flinstone Rock

Beach combing










Snorkeling



Hiking
Spent the last couple of days back in La Paz checking out the sites, shops and food venders.  Molley and Sal are in agreement that the best meal in the city is Ed's favorite fish taco vender!  I believe Sal put away four!  Molley and Sal did last night of Carnaval (or should I say 'over-did it?) together.  Ed & I couldn't take another night of competing thumping bass music blasted at decimals that I'm sure were killing brain cells.





Tomorrow they head home, back to their little Boo.  I will miss them very much.  Thank you for coming guys, we love you and had a wonderful time.  See you in a couple of months!

No comments:

Post a Comment