Welcome All,
Follow us as we sail Bullwinkle, our Westsail 32, south to California, Mexico, out to Hawaii and back home to Seattle.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Noyo River.. continued

Planning to leave this morning 9-3, but found I needed the change the oil(hours add up with these 24 hr runs). Figured I could leave later anyway since it would put me in Drakes Bay in the afternoon instead of morning.

While changing the oil, I got to talking with a fisherman working a couple of boats over. He was working this netting boat now, but has been a sea urchin diver for the last 30 years. He offered a ride up to town if I needed anything and I did need to replenish the oil supply(since it was handy). Thanks for the ride Jamie ! People are really willing to help out the visiting boater.

Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment