Welcome All,
Follow us as we sail Bullwinkle, our Westsail 32, south to California, Mexico, out to Hawaii and back home to Seattle.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Dark Night..and not the Batman Movie

Wow ! its dark out here at night with 100% cloud cover and fog. I could see maybe 6 feet from the boat. Apparentley the locals don't have it much better, since a sea bird flew into the sail or lines and dropped right in the cockpit. No harm done, I gave him a boost back out.

Tracey's down with motion sickness. I feel bad for her, I know she's not having much fun. This part down the Wash, Oregon coast is hard if only because you're not use to the motion and it's hard to get anything done. We've got about 90 miles to Newport, so should get there late in the day tommorrow.

Ed

2 comments:

  1. I'm really worried about Tracey ~ is this something that she'll just eventually get use to or will she need to go see a doctor in Newport? Have her send me an email when she gets to feeling better. Be safe Ed ~ love you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully you'll get some rest in Newport!

    ReplyDelete