Welcome All,
Follow us as we sail Bullwinkle, our Westsail 32, south to California, Mexico, out to Hawaii and back home to Seattle.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

into California !!!!

Just passed the 42 parallel of longitude at 3:08am PDT, which means we're in California now !!! Whooyah !!!!
It's a clear night and the stars are out with a big, big moon. Seas are flat and I can see the shore lights 6 miles away. Right before it got dark I had a tuna or something on. It was stripping off the line and then it looks like I had a bad knot on the swivel and it broke free.

Sunrise in California
Should be into Crecent City, CA about 7:30 or 8;00 am.
Ed

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! Congrats my love! I went out and stood under the moon and stars with you last night-I'm really glad winds and water were in your favor. I saw that it was to be very foggy for the next couple of days in Crescent City--fingers crossed for some sun. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete