Welcome All,
Follow us as we sail Bullwinkle, our Westsail 32, south to California, Mexico, out to Hawaii and back home to Seattle.

Thursday, July 24, 2014

July 24 2014

Well I've moved up to the latitude of Neah Bay. Still want to get some north of that so I can approach the entrance to the strait from the north. But I have quite a bit of longitude to go, so I'm not there anytime to soon. The winds are a little more consistent
now at 10-15 but still hard to make a prediction.

Pretty cool out here. I'd say mid to upper fifties. The sea temp this morning is 56.5F

Last night was a misty rain most of the time, but this morning is partly sunny with good visibility out to the horizon.

Sailed all time with the staysail and jib winged out and made reasonable progress. Wind veered to the NW so now I'm back to main and jib and NE course.

No comments:

Post a Comment