Welcome All,
Follow us as we sail Bullwinkle, our Westsail 32, south to California, Mexico, out to Hawaii and back home to Seattle.

Friday, May 2, 2014

//WL2K Arrived Ensenada Grande

Hi All,

Decided not to stay around for Loreto Fest. North winds were predicted changing to south on Saturday and northerns would help me along and save some fuel. As it turned out the north winds didn't show up on Thursday until I was putting the anchor down at Punta San Telmo, which then made that a pretty rolly anchorage for the night.

Today, Friday, the sea were flat calm, nice for motoring which I did until about noon, then the wind came up from the north and I had a great sail to Ensenada Grande where I'm anchored now. About a 57 mile run today.

Beautiful evening and very calm in the bay.

Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment